LANSA (www.lansa.com), the original low-code vendor, has announced a major new release of its software development platform, Visual LANSA This raises the enterprise app development bar by delivering the ability to build scalable mobile, web and desktop applications significantly faster than before.
This latest release will accelerate customers’ digital transformation projects, from disruptive customer apps to critical line-of-business solutions.
Visual LANSA developers now have access to a range of innovative new tools that set the pace for the low-code market. The focus has been on improving key areas including:
• More seamless, enterprise scale integration between LANSA apps and third-party solutions. This includes tools that simplify the building of an application architecture based on microservices and REST APIs.
• Powerful user interface generation tools including in-built Google Material Design controls to make it even easier for non-designers to build great looking, easy-to-use applications.
• An updated Visual LANSA Framework with enhanced prototyping tools for faster development and responsive design. Making it fast and easy to show end users prospective applications and gain input and feedback before full development
• New Smart DevOps and version control facilities including built-in integration with Git and GitHub. This simplifies every aspect of the development cycle – both client-side and server-side for mobile, desktop and web.
• Improvements that speed development and deployment times. This includes new tools in the development environment and a new one-click deployment system.
• LANSA’s unique rules engine to centralise and apply the rules for the validation and the visualisation of business data to maximise reuse and minimise maintenance.
• A brand new Visual LANSA Developer Center (developer.lansa.com) with easy access to all new tools, examples and documentation. In addition, a suite of complete sample applications and layouts is provided that can be used as-is or tailored simply as needed.